Project manager, snow removal and ground services-Ottawa
Departement: Technical services
Published: August 5, 2020
You are recognized by your great leadership that allows you to achieve multiple projects at once while keeping your team motivated and your customers satisfied?
You have an easy communication and a good listening?
You are strong in problem solving?
GSF is waiting for you to complete its team of Project Manager who will be mandated to ensure the quality of snow removal and landscaping services in Ontario, specifically in the greater Ottawa area.
This is a great opportunity for candidates seeking a challenging and rewarding role!
- Work from home
- Regular full-time position
- A range of competitive benefits (group insurance, RRSP)
- Vehicle and gas card provided
- Laptop, tablet and cell provided
Your mandate will be
- Meet clients to discuss GSF practices, assess their needs in order to meet their expectations
- Make bids according to customer's request while evaluating all factors (ex: cost of products)
- Negotiate and sell contracts for Technical services
- Follow-up existing clients in order to build customer loyalty and know their opinion for continuous improvement
- Conduct site planning, that is establish the order in which the work will be carried out
- Work with subcontractors to reach agreement on price, time and availability
- Negotiate the best rates with external subcontractors and make submissions
- Work in collaboration with Customer Service on the distribution and availability of technicians
- To visit our client’s sites throughout Ontario and Quebec to perform quality control of snow and landscaping work done by our sub-contractors
- Meet with the Facility managers, end users and suppliers on sites and discuss performance and service levels
- Take pictures of executed work and complete inspection reports
- Coordinate the retake of unsatisfactory work with sub-contractors
- Be in constant communication with the client and the customer service department in Montreal
- Any other tasks to improve the effectiveness of the organization
- Perfectly bilingual (French and English)
- New graduate or have a minimal experience in project management (2 years and up)
- Minimal experience in landscaping or property maintenance
- Experience in conflict management
- Knowledge of the Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Available to travel (75% of the time)
Why join the GSF Canada team?
Established in Canada since 1983, GSF Canada is a Quebec leader in cleanliness & related services and is proud to be among the top 500 companies in Quebec. While GSF Canada continues to grow, we remain focused on our mission: to provide a stimulating work environment through respect, accountability, proximity and internal promotion of all our employees while providing a tailored solution of our customers.
Interested in the challenge?
Do not wait, join our team today!
We thank all applicants for their interest in GSF-Canada, however, we will only contact selected applicants.
* The use of the masculine is used to lighten the text.
* Required fields