Sector Manager-Hospital Environment
Departement: Service propreté
Published: October 15, 2020
Located in: Châteauguay
Maintaining a high retention rate is the heart of your concerns?
Attention to detail, thoroughness at work and your communication skills are your personality traits?
We have the ideal job for you as the Hygiene and Sanitation Sector Manager at Anna-Laberge Hospital!
Be part of the great GSF Canada family where respect for men and women is essential for everyone's success.
The head of sector will be responsible for the management of human and material resources under his responsibility. In addition, he will work closely with the coordinator and head of the department of hygiene and sanitation in order to maintain quality service.
What we offer:
- You will evolve among a talented and inspiring organization
- Competitive salary
- Permanent job in the evening = No more traffic
- Sustained and dynamic work team
- On-site parking
- Excellent benefits plan
- Interesting retirement program
- Bursary program for employees and their children
Eager to know your mandate?
- Maintain and communicate the various sanitary maintenance, waste management and recovery programs on the site
- Collaborate in the process of recruiting a hygiene and sanitation attendant
- Participate in the management of the recall list of unionized staff
- Manage and monitor the activities of his sector
- Ensure the cleanliness of the premises and the asepsis of the various sectors of the establishment by implementing appropriate cleaning and disinfection techniques, in conjunction with the guides and the reference framework in force
- Analyze, process, propose and implement corrective measures following complaints from the customer
- Participate in procedure audits and report the results to the Hygiene and Sanitation Coordinator
- Ensure the required follow-up with employees in his sector
- Collaborate, implement and supervise the procedures to be followed in the event of outbreaks or other situations
- Participate in the continuing training of hygiene and sanitation workers
- Act as a strategic partner in the fight against nosocomial infections through its various interventions
- Coordinate activities and work methods to ensure their effectiveness
- Welcome and integrate new employees
- Follow up on equipment breakdowns and notify your supervisor
- Ensure the management of biomedical waste
- All other related tasks
Our next employee will have to ...
- Be available in the evening during the week AND every other weekend
- Have a minimum of three years of experience in a similar position
- Know how to navigate in the Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Be available on call, in case of emergency
- Have experience in hygiene and sanitation
- Know the clauses of the collective agreement for housekeepers in Montreal
Why join GSF Canada?
Established in Canada since 1983, GSF Canada is a leader in Quebec in terms of cleaning and associated services and is proud to be part of the top 500 companies in Quebec. Although GSF Canada continues to develop, we remain focused on our mission: to offer a stimulating work environment through respect, accountability, proximity and internal promotion of all our employees, while offering a solution adapted to the needs. of our customers.
Don't wait any longer, join our team today.
We thank applicants for their interest in GSF Canada, however, we will only contact selected applicants.
* The use of the masculine is used to lighten the text.
* Required fields