Departement: Technical services
Published: September 17, 2020
Located in: Laval
Aren't you afraid of manual work? Are you good at plumbing, heating, ventilation, carpentry and more?
You want a job that does not have a routine and where you will have the opportunity to move and to know several sites in the greater Laval region and its surroundings and thus fill your baggage of skills?
We are waiting for YOU! Join our large GSF Canada family.
We are looking for general building technicians for our technical services division.
Our general building technicians report to the Director of Technical Services and are called upon to respond to various maintenance service requests from our customers.
- Availability during the day and occasionally evenings and weekends?
- Completed a DEP in General Building Maintenance or a related program
- Knowledge of interpretation of building plans
- Ease of handling a computer system
- Ability to deal with the unexpected, attention to detail
- Ability to manage priorities
We offer you :
- Competitive salary
- Possibly have a GSF truck
- Permanent full-time job
- Very generous group insurance
- Steel cap boot and uniform provided
- Possibility of advancement
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
You'll have to :
- Apply occupational health and safety rules
- Maintain tools and appliances while managing a small warehouse
- Perform housekeeping work
- Diagnose and execute simple maintenance, carpentry repair and building mechanical systems
- Perform maintenance work on a plumbing, heating, air conditioning, ventilation, fire protection, refrigeration, piping, paint and interior system
- Perform minor checks and repairs on electrical equipment
- Perform administrative tasks of a building and be involved in the application of an emergency plan
- Inspect buildings and fire extinguishers
- Respond occasionally to emergency calls outside office hours
- Satisfy requests from customer service or supervisors
- Any other related task
Why join GSF Canada?
Established in Canada since 1983, GSF Canada is a leader in Quebec in terms of cleanliness & associated services and is proud to be one of the top 500 companies in Quebec. Although GSF Canada continues to develop, we remain focused on our mission: to provide a stimulating work environment through respect, accountability, proximity and internal promotion for all our employees, while offering a solution adapted to needs of our customers.
Interested in the challenge?
Don't wait any longer, join our team today!
* The use of the masculine is used to lighten the text.
* Required fields